Here you will find links and information about organisations that will listen to you and provide information and guidance.
Health Information Guernsey
- Health Information Guernsey can help you through the process of travelling to the UK for care or treatment.
- They have premises both at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital and next to the Ron Short Centre, Beau Sejour. At the hospital use Le Vauquiedor Entrance - follow this link for accessibility information. People with large wheelchairs can access the Beau Sejour premises via the Ron Short Centre conservatory. Follow this link for accessibility information about the centre.
- Wigwam Support Group offers friendship, support and advice to parents, families and friends who have, or are involved with, a child with a disability.
- The HUB provides information, advice and support on a variety of issues young people may face.
- VisitGuernsey have information if you are a tourist in Guernsey.