Here you will find links and information about organisations that will listen to you and provide information and guidance.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Discrimination and Equality
- For information about equality and rights in Guernsey, please follow this link.
Guernsey Disability Alliance
- The Guernsey Disability Alliance was formed in 2008 and is a collective voice for individual disabled islanders, their family members and more than 40 charities. For more information about the GDA please follow this link.
Health Information Guernsey
- Health Information Guernsey can help you through the process of travelling to the UK for care or treatment.
- They have premises both at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital and next to the Ron Short Centre, Beau Sejour. At the hospital use Le Vauquiedor Entrance - follow this link for accessibility information. People with large wheelchairs can access the Beau Sejour premises via the Ron Short Centre conservatory. Follow this link for accessibility information about the centre.
- VisitGuernsey have information if you are a tourist in Guernsey.