How do I make a referral?
Am I entitled to an assessment of my needs?
- Adults residing in Guernsey and Alderney are entitled to an assessment of their health and social care needs by a qualified professional.
- Carers are entitled to an assessment in their own right. For further information please contact Adult Community Services on Tel: 01481 725241 ext. 3313.
Making a referral
- The teams have an open referral system. Health and social care professionals, potential service users, their relatives or carers and staff from other agencies can make direct contact, with the exception of the Rapid Response Team.
- Referrals will be accepted for adults in Guernsey and Alderney provided they fit the criteria outlined in the information below.
- For further information please contact Adult Community Services on Tel: 01481 725241 ext. 3313.