Here you will find information about a variety of support group which you may find useful.
Carers Coming Together
- Carers Coming Together is an organisation based at Les Cotils Christian Centre.
- Carers Guernsey's provide support for those who provide unpaid care for a family member or friend. For more information on the support offered by Carers Guernsey follow this link.
Guernsey Alzheimer's Association
- Guernsey Alzheimer's Association is an independent charity, here to help those caring for people with dementia. For more information please follow this link.
- Guernsey Alzheimer's Association Carers Support Group
- Alzheimer's Society in Guernsey provides individualised information and support for people affected by dementia.For more information contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 01481 233700
- For further information please see the Dementia support service leaflet on this page.
- Drop - in Support sessions are available for people with any type of dementia and for their carers and families. This can be confidential tailored support and signposting to support in your local area.
- Drop - in Support at Rosaire Court, see the leaflet on this page.
- Drop - in Support at Guille-Alles Library, see the leaflet on this page.
Guernsey Bereavement Service
- The Guernsey Bereavement Service can offer emotional support for anyone who is struggling to cope with a loss. Follow the link for more information Guernsey bereavement service.
Guernsey Disability Alliance
- The Guernsey Disability Alliance is a collective voice for individual disabled islanders, their family members and more than 40 charities. To view the GDA website follow this link.
Guernsey Postnatal Depression Support Group
- Post Natal Depression can affect up to 10% of mothers. For details of the support offered by this group follow this link.
- Provides access to information on disability and health matters. For more information follow the link.
Parent Carer Council
- Parent Carer Council is a group of parents and carers who represent families' views on the services offered to people with a learning disability within the Bailiwick. If you would like more information contact Peter Fernandez on email@example.com.
- Wigwam provides friendship, support and advice to families of children and young people with additional needs. To view the website follow this link.
The Association of Guernsey Charities
- The Association of Guernsey Charities holds a list of Charity Groups in Guernsey. For other support groups please view their website by following this link.