The States of Guernsey has been working closely with a number of charities in Guernsey to provide a free bespoke training tool for anyone in Guernsey to access.
- The training comprises of six short modules which take about one hour to complete. You can do all the modules together or complete individually.
- The modules include information about different impairments, practical advice about helping people with different disabilities, and why it is important to use the correct language to describe disability.
- At the end of each session there are ten short questions and you can download a certificate at the end of the training.
- To create an account please follow this link. Once you have created an account simply follow this link.
- An alternative, paperwork version of this training is also available. Please contact the disability officer if you would like a copy of this alternative version. DisabilityOfficer@gov.gg